If you have served federal active duty in the United States Armed Forces during any of the war eras listed below, and have been honorably discharged or are still serving -- you are eligible for membership in The American Legion!
- *August 2, 1990 To Today (Persian Gulf/ War On Terrorism)
- December 20, 1989 To January 31, 1990 (Operation Just Cause - Panama
- August 24, 1982 To July 31, 1984 (Lebanon/Grenada)
- February 28, 1961 To May 7, 1975 (Vietnam)
- June 25, 1950 To January 31, 1955 (Korea)
- December 7, 1941 To December 31, 1946 (World War II)
- April 6, 1917 To November 11, 1918 (World War I)
*Because eligibility dates remain open, all members of the U.S. Armed Forces are eligible to join The American Legion at this time, until the date of the end of hostilities as determined by the government of the United States.
Include a copy of your DD214 and a check in the amount of $35.00 made out to The American Legion, Manoa Post 667, to cover your first year dues. If you do not have a copy of your DD214, you can request Your Military Service Records Online, by Mail, or by Fax.