American Legion Auxiliary
Decades of Making a Difference
Membership for 2018 are now due.
Read Women's Auxiliary History and Mission
Pancakes with Santa
Sunday, December 3rd
9am - 12noon
Kids $3 Adults $6
We are collecting coupons to send over to a military base in Japan. I would like to thank everyone that has cut and dropped off the coupons at the post. Please continue to bring in the coupons to the post or to a meeting so they can be sent over to our troops to be used at the PX. They are able to used expired coupons up to six months after they expire, coupons should not be more than one month old when bringing them in since it takes time to get to the base.
Care Packages to our Soldiers and Veterans
We will be sending care packages to our soldiers and veterans at Fort Bragg and Valor House. We are collecting items for delivery sometime after the February meeting. A partial list of items needed follows:
- Small travel size containers of personal care products such as baby wipes, eye drops, lip balm, lotion
- Travel size toiletries such as toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, cotton swabs, disposable razors, shampoo, individually packaged tissues.
- Puzzles and word games
- Patteries size AA and D
- Disposal cameras
Valor House wish list also includes
Cotton underwear, socks, hoodies, weather proof insulated gloves and fleece hats for both men and women.
We are also requesting personal notes in the form of a letter or card.
A clear plastic box for supplies and a large envelope for correspondence will be in the canteen.
- September 11, 2017- Auxiliary Meeting 7 p.m.
- October 9, 2017- Auxiliary Meeting 7 p.m.
- November 13, 2017- Auxiliary Meeting 7 p.m.
- December 11, 2017 - Auxiliary Meeting 7 p.m.
- January 8, 2018 - Auxiliary Meeting 7 p.m.
- February 12, 2018 - Auxiliary Meeting 7 p.m.
- March 12, 2018 - Auxiliary Meeting 7 p.m.
- April 9, 2018 - Auxiliary Meeting 7 p.m.
- May 14, 2018 - Auxiliary Meeting 7 p.m.
- June 11, 2018 - Auxiliary Meeting 7 p.m.
- July - NO MEETING
- August - NO MEETING
2017-2018 Auxiliary Officers
President – Ginny Knox
Vice President – Kim Stone
Secretary – Fran Pardini
Treasurer – Marie Martinelli
Chaplain – Nancy Kline
Sgts-at-Arms – Kate Malarick and Helen Bayer
Please print out this application and send completed form to;
American Legion Auxiliary, Unit 667
Attn: The Canteen
1112 Steel Road
Havertown, PA 19083
Include a copy of your qualifying Veteran's DD214 and a check in the amount of $20.00 made out to the American Legion Auxiliary, Unit 667, to cover your first year dues.
You can visit Manoa Post 667 and drop off you paperwork with the bartender in the Canteen. If you are interested in transferring your membership from another American Legion Post, please stop by or call the Post for the appropriate paperwork.